mingleTGetsYou A Job is a Poznan‐based startup that delivers value and result for employers and employees. They specialize in events, trainings, data analysis, and tech.
They are laser-focused on roles in SME (Small‐Medium‐Enterprise) companies that are growing globally who are hiring customer‐facing roles including sales, marketing, sales development, customer success and product management.
Why should an Employer attend?
They will meet 300 of the most ambitious and talented professionals in sales and marketing. Many of these people are or will be soon decision makers when it’s about choosing SaaS‐products.
What will an Employer get out of it?
Being part of Mingle event will improve your employer branding. Your company will be featured as “quality employer” within a wide circle of sales and marketing.
Can’t I just put an ad in the job portals?
Thanks to recruiting within a highly targeted group of 300 professionals. There’s no place with a higher concentration of potential employees who match the profile(s) you’re looking for.
Who will the Employers meet?
Professionals who want to take part have to full-fill a number of requirements:
- 2 years professional work experience & Bachelors degree or 4-5 years without Bachelors degree
- Relevant work experience dependent on the position they aspire (like for example CRM-experience or phone-based marketing)
- English ﬂuency
Who will job-seekers meet?
- active in areas B2B within the SaaS, IoT, outsourced development or online retail banking industries
- ready to hire at least 2 positions by early November 2015,
- sponsors are required to have a budget for mid-level and senior staff and a budget to train their employees
Time and Place: 21st of October, 2015 in Poznan
For more info, click here.
Thank you for reading another one of my posts done for you! If you liked what you read please share it by using one of the buttons below and check out other posts in this blog. I don’t want you to miss out on future posts so please follow me on Twitter @Eurodude23. If you haven’t done it already, please like my Facebook fan page by clicking here! And if you like the content you have read, and are looking for a content writer for your team please go to www.contentfarm.org for details. See you next time!